10th Anniversary Conference of Molecular Diagnostics and Biosafety 2020 will be held from 19 to 20 of March 2020 in Moscow, Russia. Conference is organized on behalf of the Federal Service on Customers’ Rights Protection and Human Well-being Surveillance, Russian Academy of Sciences, Central Research Institute of Epidemiology, etc.
This Conference is open to clinicians, epidemiologists, scientists, health administrators, forensic specialists, students and others.
The Conference is a great opportunity to share knowledge and experience amongst fellow colleagues, not only from Russia, but also from other laboratories and institutes around the world. You will also have the opportunity to attend to a number of reports and scientific presentations given by the opinion leaders in MDx of infectious and non-infectious diseases. And, of course, you will have the chance to gather with your international colleagues in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, that Moscow city will certainly provide.
- Role of MDx in biosafety and its actual challenges.
- Antibiotic resistance and biosafety.
- MDx in surveillance, diagnosis of HIV infection, viral hepatitis, sexually-transmitted infections, mycobacterial infections, extremely dangerous and natural focal infections, airborne diseases, gastrointestinal infections.
- MDx in clinical trials, medical genetics and forensics.
- MDx in quality assurance and food biosafety.
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics.
- IVD products — present and future.
- Actual sequencing technologies for diagnostics and epidemiology.
- Federal Service on Customers’ Rights Protection and Human Well-being Surveillance
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federal Budget Institution of Science «Central Research Institute of Epidemiology» of Federal Service on Customers’ Rights Protection and Human Well-being Surveillance
- All-Russian Scientific and Practical Society of Epidemiologists, Microbiologists and Parasitologists
- National Scientific Society of Infectious Diseases
Dates: March 19-20, 2020.
Venue: Moscow City Hall (Moscow, Novy Arbat St., 36).
Participation in the Conference of Molecular Diagnostics and Biosafety 2020 and abstracts submission are completely free of charge, but pre-registration is required! Please send the form and you will soon receive confirmation of your participation.
Abstract topics should correspond to the scientific programme of the Conference and will be published after peer review, deadline for which is 15th of December 2019.
For further information regarding scientific programme and abstract submission, kindly contact: email@example.com
For further information regarding registration, accommodation and visa information, contact: Lvov.firstname.lastname@example.org